2.10.2010

Super special report

Since Facebook has deemed my personal page inaccessible from my mobile device and my mobile device is not updating; I have worked tirelessly to bring updates from "Snow-mageddon, son of Snow-pocalypse". About 9 inches has already fallen, everyone is snug in their respective beds exceptin' me and tomorrow looks like a lot of strong winds and snow. Routes 97 and 30 have been closed since around dusk. It would seem that Carroll County is getting hammered pretty bad. Hopefully I can resolve my website AND FaceBook when I wake up. Clearer heads shall prevail, clearer driveways and roads shall too. Eventually!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel the compelling need to post a comment under the guise of anonymity, it is a clear indicator to me your absolute lack of commitment to either your personal beliefs or the flag you fly your personal beliefs under. Save your breath, save my time, sign your posts.